The www.sessanea.com site owned by Azienda Vitivinicola GIULIA (P.I: 01364690055) (hereinafter AVG) provides information on its products and activities. Its use is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
Acceptance of the general terms, having read them carefully, is a necessary and essential condition for access to and use of the services offered by AVG. At the time of acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be also asked to take cognizance of the information pertaining to the processing of personal data pursuant to Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 , and will be asked to authorize the processing of personal data, voluntarily provided by you, for purposes relating to access to services and any other initiatives in which you may elect to take part.
The terms and conditions set out below govern the procedures for access to and use of the services offered by the www.elionline.com site.
All contents of the www.sessanea.com site, including texts, documents , trademarks, logos , images, graphics, their arrangement and their adaptations are protected by copyright law and Brand protection laws (Act April 22 1941 No. 633, as amended, Royal Decree 929 of 21 June 1942, as amended) and are copyrighted.
The www.sessanea.com site may also contain images, documents, logos, and trademarks of third parties who have expressly authorized their publication on the AVG www.sessanea.com site. This aforementioned third-party material is also protected by the legislation on intellectual property rights and protection of trademarks and is copyrighted. You may not copy, alter, distribute, publish or use the content of this website without prior written consent of AVG.
Registration and acceptance of the terms of service
1. Access to services is provided through the www.sessanea.com Site to regularly enrolled and registered Users, hereinafter "User." Upon registration, each User is invited by AVG to accept the terms and conditions detailed herein and declare that the information regarding the processing of personal data provided to AVG and necessary for access to services has been carefully read and understood.
2. On completing the registration process, when invited to insert Username and password, the User will be asked to express acceptance of these conditions by clicking on the checkbox. By doing so you acknowledge that you have carefully read and expressly accepted all the conditions, terms and modes of use of the services, as expressly set forth below and are aware of all the features, aims and nature of the services. The User name and password provided by the User are personal and may not be used by anyone else to access the services offered by the Site.
3. The User agrees to keep both User name and password strictly personal and not to allow third parties to make any use of them.
4. The User who registers or communicates his own or third party personal information on this site should ensure (and by registering guarantees to AVG) that such data are a) accurate and, where necessary, updated, in such a manner that they allow the identification the User for the period of time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, b ) processed lawfully and fairly; c ) collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and / or further processed.
5. The User is solely responsible for the conservation, use and confidentiality of Username and password and, consequently, remains solely responsible for all proper and / or improper use made thereof.
Description of Services
The www.sessanea.com site provides, for example, but not limited to:
1. Consultation of information sheets regarding AVG products
2. Information on events organized by or in cooperation with AVG;
5. User’s enrolment in the AVG’s initiatives;
6. User’s enrolment in the AVG’s Wine Club
AVG is not responsible for the content of any other site that can be reached from the www.sessanea.com site or through which you can access this site. If you decide to visit any site linked to www.sessanea.com, you do so at your own risk: it is your responsibility to take all measures against viruses or other destructive elements. AVG declares that it has no control over the content of such sites and as a third party has no responsibility for the content and materials , including advertising, on such sites or the products or services offered. Such products or services can not be considered in any way sponsored, shared or supported by AVG.
Rules of Conduct for Users
In making use of the Website services, the User agrees to abide by the following rules:
1. It is forbidden to take any kind of initiative without the prior written consent of AVG administration.
2. It is forbidden to publish: a. Links to sites / forums / chats / blogs belonging to competitors of www.sessanea.com site b . private e-mail addresses, c . Private phone numbers or home addresses.
3. Each User expressly undertakes not to post any content which could be considered defamatory, libellous , obscene, offensive to religious belief, invasive of people's privacy, or otherwise unlawful, in compliance with Italian and international law.
4. Comments are expressly prohibited with content such as, for example, but not limited to: a. Offense to the institutions or the religion of any faith. Sarcastic, sacrilegious and derogatory comments in relation to any faith must be avoided. b. Racism and any material maintaining the inferiority or superiority of one ethnic group, nation or culture rather than another. c. Incitement to violence and the commission of crimes. d. Pornographic material and links to websites unsuitable for minors under the age of 18 e. Messages containing political, party or factional propaganda. f.Content that is contrary to mandatory rules of public order and morality. g. Commercial messages and for-profit activities such as betting, competitions, auctions, economic transactions. i. Copyrighted material that violates the laws on copyright. j. Advertising or promotional materials, publication of Internet site addresses unrelated to the topics covered. k. In general, anything that goes under the definition of " spam."
5. In the case of materials taken from official information websites, newspapers, journals , magazines being used by the User, it is required that the source be cited, always provided that such use of the aforementioned materials does not violate copyright laws.
6. The use of images of identified or identifiable persons is subject to the laws regarding personal data. Personal image rights are, however, more generally, a right of personality and the use of another person’s image is permitted only with the consent of the person portrayed. It is possible, even in the absence of such consent, to reproduce the image of people only when such reproduction is connected to facts, events or ceremonies of public interest or held in public, and anyway for the sole purpose of visual documentation of the event or as a record for posterity.
7. It should also be noted that: a. AVG will not be responsible in any way for the content of messages sent by Users, and reserves the right to delete any message or content deemed inappropriate or not in accordance with the spirit of service without, however, assuming any obligation in this regard. b. Each User assumes all criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal content of any messages and content published by the User, and from any action for damage that may be raised by a third party in relation to the publication of such messages and content.
8. This regulation may be amended at any time and without notice. The User is therefore required to consult it periodically to check for any updates. Any liability of the Company to the User with respect to changes in the terms and conditions of use and / or use of services is excluded.
Personal data and Limitation of Liability
1. AVG will treat all personal information provided by the User at the time of registration in full compliance with the provisions contained in Regolamento (UE) 2016/679, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the information sheet provided to you pursuant to Art. 13 of the Code, placed at the foot of this agreement.
With the acknowledgment of having taken sight of the information sheet regarding personal data referred to Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 and with the acceptance of these terms, the User expresses explicit consent to the processing and communication of data in the manner described in the aforementioned information sheet, relieving the other party from any civil, criminal or administrative liability, for any damage that may be effected as a consequence, occasion or in connection with such treatment, agreeing to inform the other party without delay of any change to the data supplied to it by means of the Website’s personal data update function.
Just as AVG provides the information and acquires the consent of the Users of the site at the time of registration, the User who wishes in the same way to treat data relating to identified or identifiable persons or entities through this website must, under the provisions of ai sensi del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679, first inform the parties to whom the data relate, and acquire and document consent in writing. In the absence of the express consent of those concerned, the User is forbidden to use this website for any transaction involving personal data about other Users or third parties, regardless of other responsibility profiles of the User in question; AVG. at the request of the parties concerned, will proceed to the removal of such data.
2. The User, without prejudice to any other provision of this Agreement, expressly acknowledges and declares that: a) the use and utilization of the services of the Site is at the User’s own and sole risk and is provided by AVG on the assumption of total acceptance of such responsibility on the part of the User b) AVG is released from any liability and warranty whatsoever, explicit or implied, c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services will be freely chosen at the User's own risk and thus all responsibility for any damage to computer systems or loss of data resulting from the operations of uploading and / or downloading of material will rest with the User.